Friday, March 23, 2007

Pirate PJs

Yeah. They're so cool. Knock those socks off, they will. And they're pink. Jealous? I thought so.

To be quite honest, I've been finding my blog homework to be more difficult than thought, if only because it takes up a lot of my time, but things keep coming up and I promise to have things done the next time. I have millions of things written down, waiting for me to show the world what I have to say on the matter. In fact, I'm rather proud of my God of War II post; it's not just long, but I had a lot of fun writing it. I adore that game so very much.

Also, see 300 if you have not yet. First experience of mine was in the IMAX theatre; best experience of my life. I've an upcoming third showing soon, but, though more expensive, IMAX is definitely the way to go. In fact, I think they purposefully made the movie for the IMAX. However, all in all, I've been in a slightly Danielle Steel novel ever since--I've never read Danielle Steel, but if I did and found the books interesting, I'm sure this is how it would feel like. A constant feeling of euphoria whenever thinking of a Spartan. Mmmmmmmmmm. Spartans.....

As for anything else, I've been slightly better before. My roommate informed me that I needed to find a place for the last month of school because our lease was misinformed and, in fact, we're supposed to be out in April. Which means, for all of May, I'm fucked. I've come up with slight ideas, but I need to confirm them with calls to people I read about in the paper. As if this past month hasn't been interesting enough. I just don't know what to do anymore. Emotional status has definitely taken a toll.

Also, my MP3 player isn't being as beauteous as I expect it to be. For some reason, the screen has gone blank and it won't officially turn on, though it was fully charged and everything. I looked on the website to see if it was a FAQ and, sure enough, there was something to the effect about it. I'm nursing my sweetie right now back to it's original health, but if it doesn't work, I'm going to take a slight course into Agitated Caller and demand another player. It's cost way too much money for me to be unable to listen to my music, and for it to cause this much strife (I've already had several calls when I first got it because the music would randomly be deleted) just makes me very irritated.

In other news, I'm heartbroken and tired. Going to school has become a chore, and getting myself out of bed is like tugging an air balloon down all by myself. I get carried away and end up sleeping away the classes I told myself the night before I'd be going to. It's only happened twice, but I refuse to make a habit of this. I've officially made a schedule for my next weeks, and I'm sticking to it. Let's refer to it as a late New Year Resolution. I didn't make one this year. So, here we are.

Random Fact: Rubberbands last longer when refrigerated

No comments: