Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fwah-bam!



Do you see that? That, my friends, is General Grievous. And check this out.



You're seeing right. His light sabers glow in the dark.

I'm pretty certain I'm placing this piece of art on my Jeep's dashboard somehow. Seriously. Epic.

You can thank my ARHD, Josh, for the beauty. When he left with Nathan to get some food, I begged them both to get kid's meals so I could have a toy. I was half kidding, which means that I was half serious. But that didn't mean I thought I'd get one. Who knew I'd be lucky enough to get my favorite character from Star Wars?

The desk worker got Boba Fett (though a friend and I argued over dinner about whether it was Jango Fett. I said that the helmet was more Boba, but he pointed out that he took his father's helmet... We never did agree on who he was).

It was a rather good day! I had been slightly worried over Cornelius, the best beta fish on the planet, as he wasn't swimming in his normal sporadic motions, but he perked up after I cleaned his tank and murmured words of love.

The Office season 4 came out today, so we all watched it in the Hall Director's apartment. Though I've watched it several times on the web, there's nothing like being able to actually watch it on television with friends. We all (or maybe it was just me) sighed over Jim and Pam, laughed at Dwight and concurred that Michael makes us all anxious inside whenever he talks.

As for my Jeep, I took all of the towels out of it, washed them, dried them, then placed them back in. I know that the best thing to do is wait for the next sunny day and take the top down, but I can't stand the fact of having a mildewy smelling Jeep in the meantime. I turned it on, and it works, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

I just can't stop laughing at myself over the matter. Apparently, the conversation went something like this.

Phone rings.

Me: Hello?

Alex: Did you put the top back on your Jeep?

Me: Shit fucker, no!

Hangs up.

I don't remember saying that, but Alex swears to it. My residents then said I ran to the elevators, pressed the button, then ran to the stairs and ran down them instead. All I really remember myself is that the thing was filled with water, the seats only saved because of the covers (which had mini puddles). I laughed when I told Mandikat.

I'm surprised my parents haven't called me about it yet.

As I'm too tired to get into anything more "meaningful," I leave you with this:



Since I don't have kids, I brag about my pets. Mocha and Ellie, the best damn puppies I could ask for. I can't wait to see them again...

Random Fact: Any month that starts on a Sunday will have a Friday the 13th. I was born of Friday the 13th!

No comments: