Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Have To Say....

I've been reading Ctrl+Alt+Del for a while now. He's humorous, has some good ideas and it's cool to see someone achieve their dream job (that sounded really girly of me... ew).

In all seriousness, though, I tend to stick around a webcomic if it's got something I don't normally see. A "worth it" aspect.

Mr. Tim has definitely got me happy with his turn of events.

His latest idea is to turn his comic into an "Adventure Novel"-esque comic for a small period of time. Remember those sweet novels? Where you could choose which path the characters would take? I remember, mainly because mine always ended up dying some gruesome death (which, by the way, I find is interesting as they were kid books...).

I guess the commending goes toward doing something you've always wanted to do. Like those ball playpens in XKCD (I remember when that started... It has come a long and amazing way, something I'm sure I'll write about in some other post ages from now. I mean, he's three years older than me and... Well, just take a looksie here and here to see some of what I'm talking about. It's totally rhombus). I see that people achieve their dreams when they are doing what they love to do, whether it costs them money, time, perhaps even readers.

And what a cool idea: Adventure Webcomic.

I'd say this is a time to be able to invest a little more in the self. I usually find that, even if I fail, I'm happy with the outcome.

Random Fact: "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt".

No comments: