Monday, April 7, 2008

Add To The List

You know what sound can go in the "Punch A Baby" bin?

The sound that started around 6am, of a truck using his backup beep every five seconds for ten second increments. The sound makes me want to throw many things out a window.

A first born.

Crayons.

An HDTV.

Of course, this is only with the knowledge that it would be hitting said device, if only to get it to shut up. It's like someone picked out the most annoying alarm clock in the universe and couldn't figure out how to properly turn it off. And if he can't figure it out, I'll destroy it so it doesn't matter.

Of course, this could also be because I'm crazy tired from staying up late last night. I did get a lot done, but not half as much as I wanted. What I normally have to do is tedious, which is why I put it off... But the tedious work takes time. That's why it's defined as tedious.

The snow today, as expected, is melting like the face of Toht in Raiders of the Lost Arc. Every five seconds or so the snow falls from the roof and splats the ground in a pleasing way--meaning, I hope spring will finally start because I miss being outside and laying on the grass without freezing and getting wet.

We needed the snow, though. Apparently, a foot of snow is an inch of rain. And we need every inch we can get to really bring in the greenery. Maybe, by the end of the week, I can have a picnic. Here's hoping!

boomp3.com

Since Mandikat can't talk for at least another week, as requested, she had recorded some songs to send to me when I'm feeling down. Just click on the above or go here to listen to it. There's another called Red Red Robin that you can listen to on the "View More" portion. She may upload more, as well.

Some days, I can't explain how blessed I am to have her as my friend. I can't wait to see her this upcoming weekend. It'll be a relief and relaxing. I know it's selfish, but I've been craving a relationship that has no hardships at the moment, so I'm going to take the time for all it's worth!

Random Fact: Cats average 16 hours of sleep a day, more than any other mammal. I need more catnaps >^_^<

No comments: