Friday, October 12, 2007

Internet Security

I'm sick of Norton and it's steaming pile of crap.

To be all honest, we wouldn't even need any security if people weren't so caught up on being greedy by placing viruses and crashing other peoples computers.

As it is, I have fully decided that I need to just put in my Vista when I get back home. I don't care what you other people say! It may have some crappy something that everyone else can't wrap their heads around, but I need to have something better than a security that keeps telling me to do things and demanding otherwise....

I've heard that Vista isn't quite that bad, anyways. Just takes a while to get used to.

All in all, I wish I didn't have to resort to mental violence against the electronics I dearly love.

Random Fact: Bamboo plants can grow up to 36 inches in a day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG Mallory. As an MIS major and your brother, I need to correct you on numerous things here. First of all it is not Alta Vista. Its just Vista. Microsoft Windows Vista. I have no idea where that Alta came from.

Secondly, if you are having virus problems let me know. I haven't had any problems with viruses (knock on wood) for about 2 years now. Norton is awesome and it works. It's the people who are stupid and get viruses on their computers by doing stupid things (i'm not calling you stupid).

Anyway, before you go dissing anything about computers, please talk to me first.

Your loving brother