Friday, October 26, 2007

Excellent

It is yet another time for: Mallory's Great Inventions!!!

Though the idea will probably never make it, and it's silly to begin with, I stand by my copywrite on it as usual. However, it's awesome.



That, my friends is Dance Dance Tetris. You can't really read my writing on it, but here's the jist.

You move the blocks to where it needs to go with the right and left arrows on the pad. You use the down arrow to make it fit to the above image (which randomly rotates throughout the game). You use the up arrow to make it move faster towards it's destination.

You'll probably lose more calories and look less a fool (since Tetris rocks any soul!).

As you can see, the pad is a bit different, as there is a question mark with a 'WTF?' and a smiley with a 'yay!' I'm assuming that it'll work itself out.

Basically, it's pure genius. I know. Because I'm a genius.

Oh, and that picture of "some chick" in anime style is reaching for a Darth Vader bag. Because that chick is pretty sweet.

The only issues of the day is that I was having credit card issue with my company, which are now resolved. I was having a pretty angry day for a while there, but I can't be so pessimistic when God of War II is being played. And when the greatest idea of all time is held in your hands.

Seriously. I know you're all jealous.

Random Fact: Coconuts kill about 150 people each year. That’s more than sharks.

No comments: