Friday, October 19, 2007

Drinking Water

I drink a lot of water. Crazy amounts. Yet I still get dry palms, which I'm blaming for the fact that since I'm drinking so much water, I'm going to the bathroom so much which means I'm washing my hands more than necessary.

Damn bodily fluids.

On Thursday night, plans to play Final Fantasy XI were snapped in two when my friend had to do a three hour update. Disgusting, but true. So, we made plans to play it this Saturday.

I also have plans to use a forty-dollar gift certificate at a bookstore in town tomorrow, though the plans for that have been thwarted over five times already. I have a few options which will depend on what I see when I get there.

*Fancy New Zealand road map (I know I'll use it later)
*Fancy Sketchbook
*Manga

The manga will be a last resort, as I can get this anywhere. Actually, DVDs will be a last resort, as if I buy a DVD here, it will be in a different region and thus will only be able to play on my computer.

Crap, I'm leaving New Zealand in less than a month. Ugh.

Oh, and Tofu? Disgusting.

Anyways, I feel as if I don't have anything relevant to say... So, in the spirit of exams...

Never Give Up!

Random Fact: Lachanophobia is the fear of vegetables.

No comments: