Saturday, July 14, 2007

Figures

As it seems, when I decided to go to New Zealand, my favorite bands decides to go on tour. And guess where they're ending up? In St. Paul in September.

Who freaking planned this trip again?

Oh, right. Me.

It's really not that big of a deal. I just kinda wish I were able to be in Minnesota when they do their first play there. Especially since I know everyone is going to be there. Right?. I said, RIGHT.

They have a new video for The Stray which is more than cute. I've liked this band since the beginning. It's amazing to watch them grow. Pretty soon, in a store near you, you'll see them for sale. I'm surprised they don't have a label yet. Unless they're going for their own. Which would be more than freaking sweet.

Besides this is my suitcase, I've been listening to Alanis Morissette. And Toadies. And Anime music. And Mika. And Zibra Zibra.

....

this is my suitcase? Could you maybe stop by New Zealand? >^_^<

2 comments:

Jess said...

So this is my suitcase may not be playing in New Zealand, but guess who is. Bob Dylan.

Jess said...

He's going to be at Westpac Arena in Christchurch on Aug. 8, TSB Arena in Wellington on Aug. 10, and Vector Arena in Auckland on Aug. 11. If you can make it to any of the shows, I would highly suggest going. He and his band are pretty much amazing.