Monday, June 4, 2007

*growls*

Who in the hell can tell me what's going on with TV-Links?

Yesterday, it was that I couldn't watch television shows, now the whole site is completely gone. I can't even link to it!

Sad Truth: I started watching Cardcaptor Sakura, just to see what it was all about (I'd watched it as a kid...)

I'm sure this is just a punishment for watching such dumb shows (I'm an addict! It can't be helped!), but if anyone knows what's going on, tell me.

All of the other "TV Links" don't suit up to the original. It was so friendly, and had the obscure along with the old.

Let's just say I'm happy that this didn't happen while I was in the middle of Hex. Someone would have died, then. Sacrifice or something.

Random Fact: The search engine Google got its name from the word ‘googol’, which refers to the number one with a hundred zeros after it.

No comments: