Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Three Girls, Two Cats And A Wii

That's pretty much what my apartment is made up of. Oh, and a comfy bed, huge bathroom and room mates who actually hang around and talk. It kind of reminds me of the time when my family moved this summer. Suddenly, all of the neighbors were coming over with brownies and saying hello, while I was creeped out by the whole business because the only neighbors I'd ever remembered tended to ignore us.

As it is, I'm proud to say that I'm now getting full rest, since I don't have to go all over the world to get internet somehow. It's sad for you, I know, that I'm not able to update (yeah, right), but it's odd to say that once I got internet, after being so used to being without it, I felt like I didn't have much to say anymore. I'm sure I'll break that within a few days.

Yesterday, I fixed my glasses, in which a screw had been lost in the airport in Minneapolis. Getting back from Vegas took it's toll on all of us, getting back around the three-thirty AM. I also got my Definitely Dead book in paperback, wanting to keep the series in the same state, only to realize that the next book, All Together Dead, is coming next month and I'll have to wait a whole year for it to come out on paperback... again. Damn! I only have to pay about five bucks with my discount for a paperback, but I really want that book! My Vampire Humor needs it's constant fix.

Also, during class to find a good Author Blog, I came across this. I think my favorite part is the wanted poster, if only because it says the reward is not only 100,000 bucks, but you can keep the blubber. Well, gee, thanks Mr. Openshaw! I have multiple uses for blubber!

As I'm sure some of you have heard, there's been a leak. I've been told that Bungie caught the guy who did it; he's been ripped away from playing the beta and Xbox live. I winced. If that isn't pain to the heart, I don't know what is. I'm not even sure if it was worth it. I mean, think about it. May 16th isn't that far away. Suck it up, brag about knowing all about it and make us suffer, rather than having to officially wait until November to play it. Though, I'm not complaining. It looks pretty fancy. I guess I misunderstood the way the bubble shield worked, though. It doesn't really move, only if it's down a hill or something. I kind of hoped it would follow around or something. Ah, well. Just another challenge to work around. Everything needs a balance.

Listening to this is my suitcase just brings back hope for good music to actually be on the radio; there's a reason why I rarely turn it on. People like Ashley and Zibra Zibra should be on more often. I'd be more amused and I don't think I'd be as sick of people doing the same thing over and over again. There's that one line that says "If it's working, why fix it?" But I don't care. Just because it's working doesn't mean that it's good.

As it is, I'm hungry. I also am in the mood for some Scrubs.



Random Fact: The symbol on the 'pound' key (#) is called an octothorpe

1 comment:

Unknown said...

its nice to know that you got half the information from this blog entry from me. and if you don't understand something about halo, ask me instead of wondering.