Wednesday, February 7, 2007

ISBDMH

If any of you want to take a guess at what I shortened, the comments are well opened for you to do so. I'm interested to see what people come up with.

Play DDR has always been a good past time of mine. I pwned (with a p, yes) the game and the pad, but then someone stole my game and someone ruined my pad. I've been reduced to only playing at the arcade or forcing a friend to letting me come over to enjoy their luxuries. Don't worry, I always give them things in return. Such as glomping, riceballs and Mallory Scarf (very much so copywrited).

But DDR in itself randomly become very popular. I mean, now there are tournaments. People lost weight at amazing rates. My friend Alex is living proof of having legs that somehow become their own beings when he's duking it out.

I think my new favorite is how people are able to put in a song and it makes a dance up to it (played via PC, of course). It's awesome to play any song I particularly enjoy, whether an anime or remixes of Captain Jack (rest in peace). It also tends to generate a good feeling. I usually end up laughing so hard that I can't even dance.

Of course, I'm extremely tired and also have a good few hours of homework left. Close to midnight and I don't care. Hanging out with friends in just as important to me as school.

Austra Learn called me to say that my application is in process. I'm extremely nervous, but I said that I was extremely excited for the opportunity, and I hoped that they would consider me for the Arts College I fell in love with (via internet). The woman told me she was excited for me, and said that this would be an experience I would never regret.

I'm taking it as a good chance I'll get in, but I've been promising me to not get my hopes up.

I'm still getting used to have four classes in a row on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It doesn't leave me much room to sit down and be calm, unlike the two hours inbetween for Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

A heads up for readers that go to BSU: On Wednesdays in the Union, it's the best anything ever! Game day! They have boardgames, card games, checkers, chess, and even free popcorn! I absolutely adore game day. Especially the part where I drag random people to play Twister. Because, honestly. Twister.

I've been in the mood for ice cream for the past three weeks (believe it for not). I think that's my favorite thing to do at Gamestop (besides never feeling like I'm actually working): Trying to convince customers to go buy me some ice cream from Coldstone. It never works, but I did get a coffee from a guy once. Of course, that was because I jump started his car for him. But I'll count that so I feel special.

My next goal while working at Gamestop had been to get to E3, but that didn't work out to well, considering E3 probably won't be existing ever again. Depressing, yes. But all I really want is for freaking God of War II to come out. The gods have forsaken me by making come out on my birthday, which is during spring break, which means that I'll be home and not able to pick up my copy from Gamestop. Saddness, indeed.

Random Fact: The state of Florida is bigger than England. Damn maps.

No comments: