Thursday, February 15, 2007

Best Things In Life Are Free (Except Video Games)

I've recently come into the knowledge that my brother got into the Halo 3 Beta. Picked out a crowd of how many to be able to try out Halo 3 in multiplayer to try out all of the new equipment, which includes a Spartan Laser, Bubble Shield and a Brute Spiker.

The gods have forsaken me, that I should not have a 360 at this time. I'm curious to see how this "Spartan Laser" shall work. I suppose it kind of reminds me of Star Wars, in a sense that they say any laser type thing wouldn't work because it wouldn't stop but keep going (such as a light sabers fate). But the Spartan Laser looks pretty BA, if I do say so myself. Along with the Bubble Shield. I don't think I've seen a cooler way to protect one's self since the first Matrix.

After Halo 3 (finish the fight, 2007!), what else is there to be excited for? Wii Play Wiimote (could there be extras for the Miis?), God of War II (Spring Break has a new meaning...), SSX Blur (same mountain... a little disappointed), Super Mario Galaxy (whoever's playing this sucks), Super Smash Brothers Brawl (I forgot about Adventure Mode), Crackdown (I'm still iffy on this one...), Paperboy (wait... I played this on old consoles).

So, there's a lot to look forward to, especially if you're me and you've only got one of the new leading systems: a Wii. Did you totally click on that Super Mario Galaxy? And Wii Play? I know, it's awesome.

Brought to you by Needs A Life.

Random Fact: No one can really tell how Legend of Zelda will end, except for the men themselves... Legend of Zelda is sooooo good... *drool*

No comments: