Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sniffles & Stuffy Noses

I am grossly sick at the moment. Thankfully, it's not the flu, but it's bad enough that I get to deal with blowing my nose, coughing up phlegm and feeling tired all the time. It's right after my menstruation cycle, too, so I'm guessing the lack of blood has something to do with my immune system being inefficient. At least I hope that's what it is. I won't be able to handle this any longer, as it's just holding me back.

I haven't written lately, due to me doing other things I found more interesting, but not interesting enough to write about. Officially, the writer's strike has ended, but that doesn't mean much to me, as it seems all of television shows suck anyway. Heroes decided to go with a lame ending, Lost still has some make up time to do for me to officially let it back into my life and anything else has been fine. Project Runway was always good.



It was Tanya's birthday last Sunday, so we went out, ate, spent time at her apartment and talked. Since being back from New Zealand, though I miss it everyday, I've been extremely happy. My friends have been very welcoming, and I've come to see how much I take them for granted. I've also realized that I don't have to be in another country to live life to the fullest.

Every day, I smile. Every day, I laugh. Every day, I appreciate.

Sure, I get confused, struggle or feel like I'm the loneliest person in the world. But just when I start to feel anything negative, I'm taken from it by friends, who wipe the dirt off and make me feel as if I'm worth every moment. So even my lowest isn't low.

Enough of the sentimentality. Fer god's sake, it's Single Awareness Day. There's enough of that going around for the next five years.

Jerks.

Random Facts: Due to earth's gravity it is impossible for mountains to be higher than 15,000 meters.

No comments: