Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fringe

I don't like my bangs right now. The last haircut gave the top part too short and the long part too long.

I'm going to get my last cut soon, and I'm hoping for something like this for the fringe. No worries, though. I'm keeping the locks in the back.

I'm taking into consideration to go to a Psychic Reading. It'd be an interesting event, but I'm not sure it would be worth it. When I first heard of the event, the person made it sound as if it were individual readings, and I was interested. Now that I know that it's like the readings in America, such as Crossing Over, it makes it less appealing. Less chance to talk to the psychic and less chance that the event could be real. Plus, since the event is more about people who have passed, I'm not sure who I'd want to know about. Probably a dog, rather than a human. I'd be all in to know about Suki, Maggie and Belle. More so for Suki and Maggie since I know how Belle went, and I was there.

As it is, I just want some decent sleep for once. No more worries about exams or coming back home or anything. No people screaming, crying or knocking at my door around four AM for no particular reason. The kind of sleep that you get when you've just climbed a mountain for the first time and couldn't do anything else but sleep.

Random Fact: A group of frogs is called an army.

No comments: