Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sharing Is Fun

Hassle me!

Holiday Fun.

Tenth Dimension. (Dad will probably like this one)

That's not safe.

Screen cleaner.

This puts things in a very disturbing perspective.

Swap Sketch!

No need for math now, parentals!

I personally like the Paradise, I'm A Star, Triskaidekaphobia, Get Away From The City from here.

Hero Machine!

Think you could afford this for Halloween, Keal?

Click around on this for a while, in different areas... that's kind of cool.

This reminds me of Beauty and the Beast... I'll one day have a library like that.

See how the fancy piss.

This is like Electro Plankton, one of the games I will definitely be getting when I eventually get my DS. (Also fun for doing ocarina music!)

Comments?

Random Fact: An albatross can sleep while it flies!

No comments: