Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sunshine Fresh

I'm doing laundry for the first time with what I like to call "Hippy Detergent."

To explain this further, the brand is called Surf. There is a daisy on the front with one petal plucked and it says "...loves me, loves me not!" Then I see ladybugs and other "happy things" if you will.

It's a happy-time.

Most buildings around here are two stories, especially McDonalds and Burger King. However, they have amazing international food, which is pretty fantastic.

I've got a library card, have Harry Potter reserved and have been addicted to my new webcomic of Penny and Aggie. Terrible thing to do, considering I'm in another country, but I've finished and may go to the nice updates only ever so often. The internet, while still too sucky for me to really update any photos, is good for at least checking my other needs (such as what's coming out for my precious video games and any other news I find important that's not).

People text here like there's no tomorrow. They actually have better plans for getting two thousand texts than getting any real talk time. When I talk to a Kiwi, they're more than likely also texting away on their phones. Which I find scary for people who are driving.

Have I mentioned they drive crazy over here? BECAUSE THEY DO.

Otherwise, I'm in the need for just more mature people. I sometimes wonder if this is how I was when I was a Freshman.

If so.

UGH.

Random Fact: Mailing an entire building has been illegal in the U.S. since 1916 when a man mailed a 40,000-ton brick house across Utah to avoid high freight rates.

Random Fact for last time: The banana tree cannot reproduce itself. It can be propagated only by the hand of man.

Random Fact for the time before that: At birth, a panda bear is smaller than a mouse.

Random Fact for Good Luck: The are six fictional characters that have stars on Hollywood's 'Walk of Fame'.

No comments: