Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Be Free

Wow. Today has been an experience and a half. I don't think I've gone through so many emotions within the past ten hours. As many of you know, I'm living off of about fourteen hours of sleep these past three days, and though things haven't been getting as bad, they certainly haven't been getting better.

Until today.

It's official. I've been accepted into New Zealand's warm arms; Massey University wants me to be one of their own. For a whole year. Though there are quite a few expenses that must be paid (some of which I have no idea if I get the money back), but I know that I was accepted. Half the battle is won. And I don't think I've been more stoked. Except for my Arts High School. That was an accomplishment in itself.

Of course, I have to thank my family the most for helping me out. They believed in my every second, and I couldn't have even thought of affording anything without my grandparents. I'm the luckiest anything alive to be able to have this even as an opportunity.

This definitely overrides my anger at my current roommates for being completely jackasses about our lease and never cleaning.

Since I only worked for a few hours today, I actually have time to do what I need to do. My brother promised to help me with my taxes tomorrow, I don't have some classes on Thursday and the story I have in mind for Writing Fiction II is pretty fantastic. Finally, things are looking more my way.

Word of Advice: If you visulize what you want, as long as it's good for the soul, it'll really come true.

Here's praying everything will go through.

Random Fact: Flamingos can only eat with their heads upside down.

1 comment:

Aspen said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Congrats!!!!

EEEEEEEEeeeeee!

*sniffle*

So happy for you :)