Friday, March 9, 2007

I Will Never Convert!!!

I'm speaking about Facebook. Screw all of you.

So, I'm ready to officially hate Wells Fargo. I remember that one time I was thankful for them, happy to be apart of their community. And now I just wish they'd freaking stop "helping" me. It's like constant reminder that I'm poor, and I don't need a constant reminder that I'm poor. I get up to five letters a day telling me to get credit cards and ways to make sure I won't bounce my checks by getting those credit cards. Just let me be.

I can't wait to get home tonight. To see my puppies, to see my parentals, to see my friends in the cities and hopefully see my grandparentals. The stress won't officially go away, but being in a different atmosphere will help.

I just need to get a Sugar Daddy.

Random Fact: The odds of being killed by falling out of bed are one in two million. (higher, I assume, if you have a loft bed, like me...)

No comments: