Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Working At Gamestop Has It's Perks

I think I've been said "Hi" to from people I barely recognize at least three-four times this week because of working at Gamestop. And to say the truth, I can't complain because, not only do I love the job, but they're all guys. Cute guys. Some know my name, others don't, but still. I've somehow made a name for myself just by being a good employee and giving out right information.

One has even told me that I was very helpful.

In regards to gaming, Crackdown is officially out. I still don't know how I feel about the game, though I want to tell everyone that it sucks and to buy something else just because many people have been telling me that it's better than the Wii (but I'm not because true Wii lovers don't hate... unless it's the PS3. Because PS3 causes cancer. For cereal). I guess the demos I've seen of it just make me feel weird inside. It literally is Grand Theft Auto with The Matrix. Except that you're a police officer. A law man taking it out on the citizens. Sway-t?

In other news, by missing class yesterday, I found myself wondering what the hell I missed and trying to gather information difficult, if only because I found out that, apparently, a lot of people skipped. In fact, the first person I asked about what I missed in class, they said they didn't go. I'm nervous about my proposal. I know what I want to do, but I wish I could understand everything a little better. Luckily, I have time to write down the questions I have and ask them in class (let's just hope I can remember what I wanted out of those questions).

Sometimes, I feel as if everyone is way ahead of me in the game. When I read what other's write, anywhere, I find myself envious. I want to create something just as unique, have a flavor for intricate words and describe what I think in a slew of metaphors/similies. I sometimes tend to write things in a way that I don't believe I could ever write so beautifully again, but other times... the point is lost in what I'm really trying to say.

I'm eating popcorn in the Super Lab. I wonder if what I'm doing is "illegal."

WikiWorld, here I come.

Random Fact:Most cell phone antennas have no purpose other than to make people believe that flipping up a 2 inch antenna just gave them better reception. They are not connected to any circuitry.

No comments: