Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What Hunger Makes You Do... Again

Ugh. Soooo full.

Seriously. They need to make Chinese Food less lovable. That way, I don't go home in a state of sleepy wonder because I can't do anything else but sleep. It's like eating Thanksgiving dinner without paying attention to how much your eating; all you really care about is how good everything tastes.

Russell wasn't feeling too well, so I took him back to his dorm and I drove back in my beautiful, gorgeous of a Jeep. I'd missed it too much. I swear I can hear it purring when I got back to my old stead. I'm also glad that I didn't have to pay an arm, a leg and my first born child to get her fixed. I'm not ready to give her up yet, but that would suck. The first born children are great for being all responsible to the second born, and tend to clean up a lot more.

Project Trade Music. PTM. I should do that more often.

Random Fact: Bacteria that cause tooth decay, acne, tuberculosis, and leprosy can be cured with cashews.

Real Self Defense

No comments: